Leading O-Shot® Clinic in New Jersey
Dr. Ammar Mahmoud is an expert in non-surgical & minimally-invasive cosmetic gynecology and sexual rejuvenation. Utilizing the revolutionary O-Shot® approach, Dr. Mahmoud extracts growth factors found naturally in blood and introduces them into vaginal tissues via strategically placed injection. Growth factors have the capability to rejuvenate and boost the vitality of the vaginal tissues for greater enjoyment during physical intimacy and self-pleasure. Our clinic has helped a great number of women improve their intimate satisfaction and regain their sexual health with the innovative O-Shot® procedure. Call us to schedule a consultation and learn more.
Performed by an OB-GYN Specialist
A leading sexual health expert and experienced GYN physician, Dr. Mahmoud specializes in surgical and non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation. He is certified in providing the industry-leading and nationally sought-after O-Shot® treatment for women.
At the cutting edge of vaginal rejuvenation procedures, Dr. Mahmoud is a speaker on the latest labiaplasty, vaginoplasty and vaginal rejuvenation techniques. In 2018 & 2019, he also served as an International Cosmetic Gynecology Conference faculty member, helping advance the field of cosmetic gynecology.
You can go over our cost for vaginoplasty in New Jersey.
With a comprehensive consultation process, our highly individualized approach ensures the O-Shot® procedure works for your desired results.
Contact us to schedule a consultation and learn all the details about the O-Shot® procedure.
4X Growth Factor Concentration
Many systems do not succeed in producing high-quality growth factors for the O-Shot® treatment. However, our Magellan® Autologous Concentration System makes use of patented TRU technology, which multiplies the delivery of the concentration of naturally-occurring growth factors by four times as compared to other O-Shot® treatments offered in NJ.
O-Shot® is an easy, pain-free and quick procedure offering real benefits:
Better Arousal & Sex with O-Shot®
- Enhances arousal and desire for sexual activity.
- Encourages prolonged and intense orgasms.
- Facilitates blood flow, natural lubrication and promotes a healthy vaginal mucosa.
Improved Sexual Health For Women with O-Shot®
- Rejuvenates the clitoral and vaginal area.
- Makes use of your own natural growth factors
- Safe and reliable procedure.
Treatment of Incontinence & More with O-Shot®
- Helps remedy childbirth-related complications, difficulty reaching orgasm, absence of tightness, and also loss of/reduction in libido.
- Reduces vaginal dryness and pain during sexual intercourse.
OFFER FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Book a Personal Consultation
We provide one-on-one O-Shot® consultations for new patients to help decide which treatments would be best suited for their individual needs.
What is the O-Shot®?
The O-Shot® is a non-surgical procedure for clitoral and vaginal rejuvenation– the ‘O’ here stands for orgasm. It heightens sensations during sexual intercourse, helping women experience more intense climaxes. This treatment uses the patient’s own blood factors to increase arousal and sexual responsiveness of the vaginal G-spot and clitoris. The O-Shot® works to improve blood flow and tissue integrity, thereby increasing sensitivity and pleasure.
O-Shot® vs. G-Shot®
O-Shot® is a trademarked treatment that involves injecting one’s own natural growth factors into the patient’s Grafenberg or “G” spot and clitoris. This treatment is conducted annually in order to keep up with the results.
While the O-Shot® utilizes blood growth factors extracted from the patient, the G-Shot® is a dermal filler with hyaluronic acid injected by the physician. The hyaluronic acid filler engorges the G-spot region temporarily, allowing it to be located easily during sexual activities. G-shot® injections also enhance orgasm and sexual arousal. However, the results are not as long-lasting.
Since the filler usually breaks down in 3 to 5 months, patients may require hyaluronic acid injectables up to four times a year. Women who desire longer-lasting effects can take advantage of the restorative potential of their own growth factors and choose the O-Shot® instead.
Viable Results of the O-Shot® in Women
- An increase in sexual desire and drive
- More intense and frequent orgasms
- Enhancement of clitoral arousal
- Tightening of the vaginal walls
- Improved ability to have vaginal orgasms
- Improved or lessened symptoms of dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increase in natural lubrication
- Improved urinary incontinence
How Does The O-Shot® Work?
To begin the O-Shot® procedure, we draw a tiny sample of your blood and spin it in our Magellan Tru system, which helps extract the naturally-occurring growth factors in your blood. Before the treatment, a topical & local anesthetic is used to numb the vagina and clitoral region.
The G-spot region of the vagina and clitoris is then injected with the extracted growth factors using a tiny needle. Dr. Ammar ensures this is done accurately, with the patient feeling no pain.
The whole process is completed in 40 to 60 minutes. Most of this time is dedicated to numbing the area in order to provide a smooth, painless and straightforward procedure. This procedure requires no downtime, allowing most patients to immediately return to their regular activities. Many women reported the O-Shot® helps them have more intense and better orgasms soon after a week post-treatment.
Sexual Arousal Facts
- 5-22% of females do not enjoy arousal or have difficulty getting aroused.¹
- 10% of women suffer from a loss of libido/low sexual desire, resulting in a negative quality of life.²
- In 11-41% of cases, women around the world are struck by the inability to experience orgasm (a.k.a Female Orgasmic Disorder).³ Dyspareunia affects 10-20% of females during intercourse, causing pain.⁴
QUESTIONS ABOUT O-SHOT®?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Would you like to know more about the O-Shot® services we offer? Our specialists at the New Jersey medical center are ready to answer all of your questions.
- “Female Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorders.” Labs.la.utexas.edu, labs.la.utexas.edu/mestonlab/female-sexual-interestarousal-disorders/.
- Seehusen, Dean A., et al. “Dyspareunia in Women.” American Family Physician, vol. 90, no. 7, 1 Oct. 2014, pp. 465–470, www.aafp.org/afp/2014/1001/p465.html.
- Rellini, Alessandra H., and Jessica Clifton. “Female Orgasmic Disorder.” Sexual Dysfunction: Beyond the Brain-Body Connection, 2011, pp. 35–56, 10.1159/000328807.
- Nappi, Rossella E, et al. “Management of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Women: Current and Emerging Therapies.” International Journal of Women’s Health, vol. 2, 9 Aug. 2010, pp. 167–175, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2971736/.